Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Thank You!

   Thanks to all for the uplifting comments on my last post. I shall try to continue my blogging, but it may be hit and miss. 


    After going over-budget on our pool project, which btw I absolutely love, we are facing unforeseen financial issues. Hubs is wishing he could go back in time and say no to the pool. It's time to tighten our belts a bit and see what we can live without. We will be OK, but it's like taking 3 steps backward with every 1 step forward. 


    The good news is I am knitting up a storm, as I mentioned in my last post. Festivus is under control, so we won't have to spend too much for that. The only people I have no idea what to get are my daughter and youngest son. The one who's getting married next October. I even have a gift for his beloved fiance almost done!   


    That's all for now. Again, thanks for your support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment