Friday, November 22, 2013

The last day

   Here I sit, still waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. As I wait, I harvest my crops on my farms, and it suddenly occurs to me that today is the last day that Hubs will be home with me! At long last, he goes back to work tomorrow.


   At first it makes me very happy, because we've been getting on each others nerves on occasion. But it makes me sad too, because I believe I was starting to get used to him being here almost all the time. It seems a lot longer than two weeks.


    When he went to the Dr. for his post-op visit, the Dr. took his stitches out and Hubs knew to ask if he could ride his motorcycle. If he didn't ask, I would give him a really hard time about it. The Dr. said yes, and I believe it was the next day that it was really warm, so he went for a ride. His hand didn't hurt at all.


    Don't get me wrong, I am really looking forward to tomorrow, and having some time to myself. What makes it even sweeter? Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of Dr. Who, and there are going to be special things going on all day; heck, they've been showing episodes all week on BBCA! I can't wait for the new episode that's going to air tomorrow afternoon. And Hubs won't be here to have to watch it.


    Look for my post tomorrow, I will share how my alone time is going!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment