Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Craft Fair/Flea Market

   It took place yesterday. We had a ball. Even though we got there a bit late and were still setting up when people started coming through. Here is what we ended up looking like!


    That's my good friend Bonny crocheting away behind the table there. She had baby sweaters that she had made.


    And she had really cute dolls too!


   I had my cat toys.


   She sold quite a bit and was very happy! I didn't sell a single cat toy. I wasn't unhappy, though. It was lots of fun and I got to talk to lots of people.

   
    You may have noticed in the first photo that we were under a Snap On tool thing. We got lots of men coming over looking excited, because of that! Bonny had suggested that we should have signs made to hang up that say NO TOOLS on them.


    I actually spent $5 and bought a bag of circular knitting needles. Some of them look old. In fact, some of them have metal cables, and two of those are teenie sizes! There's one, in it's package, with an illustration that looks straight out of the 1950's. I can't wait to show them to my knitting expert and see what she has to say. Heck, the bag alone was worth $5 to me, as a place to round up all my current circulars that have no packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment