Saturday, December 7, 2013

And now it's over

    I am home from the craft fair, relaxing and getting something to eat. I'm hungry. All in all, I'm glad I went. I only sold one thing, and that was before the show even started. My goodest buddy Bonny bought one of my blankets for her daughter, Mckenzie.


    My goodest friend sold lots of scarves, baby sweaters and infinity scarves. She really made out today. I got to hang out with my friends and say "Hi!" to people all day. It wasn't a waste of time. I learned what to make for the next craft fair. I need to make more small stuff.


    We also kind of thought that next time, I would get my own booth, so I could spread my stuff out more. I have to say I was disappointed that there were no Red Hat Ladies in attendance today. I have two blankets(afghans) I made just for them, and no one showed any interest. Maybe it's time to put stuff in my etsy store. I've had a store for more than two years, but never listed anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment