Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's a yucky snowy day

   And I intend to drink my coffee, snuggle up and keep warm. While I am trying to keep warm, I believe I shall knit. I didn't mention that I was knitting at the craft fair Saturday. I got quite a bit done. But I'm still not halfway done. Maybe I'll get there today?


   Even though it's his day off, Hubs decided to go in to work. His co-worker requested his help. It's overtime, and our 25th wedding anniversary is one week from today. I can't believe it's been 25 years already. Seems like only yesterday. Where does the time go?


    I must take this opportunity to thank another one of Hubs' co-workers, he has very nearly talked him into getting a bigger motorcycle for the both of us. I'm very excited about that. Then we can take trips and rides together. I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment