Monday, January 6, 2014

It's here, it's here!

    I checked the tracking on my jacket this morning, and it arrived at our local little post office this morning at 8:10. In small print under that, it said to allow 1 or 2 more days for "processing". That really irked me, as our local post office is really small. What will it take them two days to do to my package? What could they possibly do to warrant even a one day delay?


    As I was going to watch the older grandson this afternoon, I went to the post office first. Lo and behold, my package had somehow not needed the one or two days for "processing". I had a yellow package slip in our box. Yippee Skippee I was so happy! I then went and got some gas, then went on to relieve Mason's regular sitter. I will be needed again on Friday. I have no problem with this, as I welcome the chance to hang out with both him and his sister. Today I got to get her off the school bus. She's in 1st grade now. I am impressed. She is so smart, and well behaved.


     When I got there, Mason was napping, so I started working on a new crochet project. I have decided to make some of my famous "Lazy Bitch Cat Toys" to sell at craft fairs and such places. If you don't remember my cat toy, there is an earlier post in which I talk about it. There are even photos. I got three done during and after  Mason's nap.


    Now I'm waiting for Hubs to get home, so he can see my jacket. Then I'll cook dinner. I'm getting hungry. Later! 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this miraculous jacket. I know our styles don't always match up, but it is LEATHER and it is a JACKET. What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... it *is* a motorcycle jacket, to be worn when we ride together, hopefully this coming season.

    ReplyDelete