Saturday, January 18, 2014

Where did the time go?

    I just realized that a whole week has gone by since my last post. I really don't know where the time has gone. I guess I've been busy.


    I have crocheted on my leg warmer some. I babysat for the new grandbaby Owen twice. Monday for a little while, then Friday all day. That was the day daughter Sara returned to work. It was difficult for her, as it was for all of us who had to do it.


    I've also been reading. I found a new series of books, I'm currently reading the third one. They are about a girl who discovers she is an Elf changeling, and has no memory of her former life as an Elf. They were written by an author named Liz Schulte. I'm enjoying them so far. Check them out if you can. I guess I just haven't had anything Earth-shattering to share with you all.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment