Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Project Photos

   Today to my complete horror, I realized that I currently have 5, yes 5, projects going at once. Four on needles and one on a hook. I think Spring Fever has hit me hard. It was 60 degrees outside today. Not that that has anything to do with anything.


    I decided to lay some of them out and take current photos. Here is the newest project, a new blanket for my favorite son-in-law. He certainly deserves it, the last one I made for him, he was dating my daughter! I feel I should mention it's folded up with the hook through it.



    Next is the double knit pad for little Owen.


 Thirdly is a current photo of my Pi Shawl. It doesn't look like much yet, but after it's all done, it's gonna be a gorgeous, big circle.


    The other two projects I didn't photograph today. I'm ashamed to say I haven't done a single row on the legwarmers since I last spoke of them. And my hot pink double knit lap blanket? Well, it's coming along slowly. I doubt I have enough yarn to do the whole thing. So I've decided to use random single skeins when I run out of the pink. I may use the whole current skein, then use the second one at the other end. That kind of makes it look intentional.


   After yesterday's rant, I got a photo of an adorable little girl sleeping with her blanket. Thanks to mommy #2. I certainly didn't intend to insult or anger anyone. I know how hard it is to have a beginning walker around. One is constantly on ones toes.  I send much love to that family and appreciation for the photo!





No comments:

Post a Comment