Sunday, March 16, 2014

It's Catch Up Time

    In case you haven't noticed, I've been out of touch for a few days. I've had some stuff going on. Thursday I babysat for Owen all day, but didn't on Friday cause his mommy was home sick. Also on Thursday, the brakes failed on mommy's car. Thank goodness Daddy was driving it at the time!


    And finally, after five loooong weeks away, my beloved Hubs came home from his business trip. There was much rejoicing in our house! That was a really hard time for me, we've never been apart for that long before. But at least I was in my own home, poor Hubs had to live in a hotel for all that time.


    Saturday we went over to see Sara and Owen, Hubs hadn't seen him in so long. He has grown so much! And he's laughing and smiling and making all kinds of baby noises now. We brought Sara's car home with us, and Hubs fixed it today. Then today we took it back to her. She still isn't feeling good, poor baby!


    I now have photos of all three of my beautiful grandchildren to show you! Here's Chloe, who just turned six.


    Here's her little brother Mason, who is almost three and a half.


   Here's one of the two of them together!

   
    And lastly, here's baby Owen. He's almost four months old now!


    Chloe and Mason are the children of my oldest son James, and his beautiful wife Jessica. Owen is the first child of my only daughter and oldest child, Sara, and her husband Mike. My youngest child, Jesse, is getting married in October of 2015. If he and Julie decide to have kids, they have a lot to live up to!  I am truly blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment