Thursday, September 19, 2013

Another new project

    Quite a while ago, I found these really cute little baby booties on Ravelry. They are made with the Crocodile Stitch, which I personally can't stand. HOWEVER, these booties were the cutest thing I've ever seen.


    At the time, making them was doubtful. Then I decided to research the crocodile stitch, found a good pictorial and discovered it wasn't that hard. Suddenly, the booties were doable. Last night, I bought and downloaded the pattern. Today I will print it out, and hopefully I will be able to find a good yarn to use to make them with. Pending baby mama's approval, of course.




    Of course, they are made using a really small hook, and I usually hate using really small hooks. I promise I will give these my best shot. I don't have the name of the designer of these, but she is on Ravelry.

1 comment: