Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Successful Transition

    I have been working on my two-legwarmers-at-once most of the morning. Using the straight needles was getting really old. I have talked about this before, I am totally spoiled by circular needles. I use them for everything I knit.


   I borrowed a size three circular needle from my good friend Kim H. and have successfully transferred both legwarmers to it. Now I'm ready to rock and roll. There is enough of them done to easily tell which stitch to do now. The first few rows were tough, between the black yarn and the tiny stitches. I was sitting here chanting "knit, knit, purl, purl" over and over again. Gotta love 2 x 2 ribbing. There's going be about 5 or 6 inches of it, so I could very well go insane before it's all said and done.


No comments:

Post a Comment