Monday, February 10, 2014

Visible progress!

    At long last, I have actually made some visible progress on the legwarmers. Huzzah! It seems that in the last few days I've had more free time than usual, so I was able to knit up a storm. At this rate they should be done in a flash.


    I have altered my plan for the legwarmers, I've decided that they don't really need to be knee high. They just need to be long enough to cover the part of my legs that get cold, so maybe halfway up the calf. Years ago, I developed the habit of wearing the bottom ribbing pulled over my feet, like a toe-less sock. That was back in the days when legwarmers were actually new, so mid to late 70's?




    Some of you may notice that I am using a different needle. Yesterday My friend Bonny called and asked if I wanted to go to Michaels craft store. Of course I said YES! So we went, and I figured that as long as I was there, I might as well pick up a shorter size 3 circular needle. Now I can return the borrowed one to it's rightful owner. Not that there was a problem, I just don't like having to borrow things, as I tend to lose things, usually my own.


    And lastly, there's an idea for a post that's been rattling around in my mind for a while now. I still need to think about it some more. I'm trying to figure out how I want to say what needs saying. The topic is something I've gradually become aware of over the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment