Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Progress photos!

    I got to knit quite a bit today, and I'm proud to show you a new progress photo!


    You may have noticed the name on the yardstick. Yes indeed, we are related.


    That Scheffler was my Hubs' dad. Sadly, the lumberyard burned years ago, and he has since passed away. A very dear friend of my late mother-in-law's gave this to Hubs a few years ago, before she herself passed.


    Earlier  I commented on facebook that I am going to need to watch something light and fun before I go to bed tonight. I spent most of my afternoon watching Paranormal Witness on the Syfy channel, and getting the shyt scared out of me. It always worked for me as a kid, I sure hope it works now. One more hour until The Big Bang Theory comes on. I really don't want to be spooked tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment