Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I am so lucky!!

    I truly have the bestest knitting friend in the world. Kim H. has gifted me with another pair of felted clog slippers. I am truly blessed! This is my third pair, I have worn through two pair already.


    I went to Stitch n Bitch this morning as usual, and when she got there, I was presented with my new slippers! They were unfelted at the time. I was too excited to take a photo of them pre-felting, I wanted to get them right in the washer! I put them in the dryer and after one cycle they were almost done. I tried a second cycle, but the stupid dryer is stopping early again. So I took them upstairs and they are drying on the baseboard heater by the front door.


    That's where I put my slippers every night when I go to bed, and in the morning they are nice and warm. I have to place a pair of boots next to the heater, and then rest the slippers between the boots and the baseboard. I've already turned them a few times.


    Here's how they look! They are so pretty!
 



    And just as I requested, they are a little big. Perfect!! I can't wait for them to be dry so I can wear them.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment