Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blah, blah, blah

   What a nice day today! It was raining this morning, which got me a wet topless Jeep! Apparently it rained overnight, which it wasn't supposed to do... But after Hubs got home from work, and it started raining again, we went out and put the cover on my beloved Jeep. This time parking him under his tree didn't help much! He was wet inside, but I think it was hot enough later in the day that he could dry out.
   So I got to spend the day with Hubs, since he couldn't get to sleep this morning. We hung out down at the pool; he vacuumed, and I watched. After he was done, he came swimming with me. I waited so long for him to vacuum, my fingers were pruney!
   After we were all cooled off, we came back upstairs and watched tv. He watched in the bedroom, and I watched in the living room. I cooked supper early, so he could get to sleep. I made two pounds of bacon, which we made into sandwiches. YUM! So hopefully he's asleep by now. Poor guy, he was up for more than 24 hours; he got up yesterday at 4 p.m. then worked 12 hours. It was his 5th day in a row!
   So now I get to watch what I want, as long as he stays asleep. But I'm getting hot again, I may need to go for another swim before long! One of these days I must tell you the story of how I met the man of my dreams! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment