Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shawl update and more

   I am very happy to report that I successfully wound that second hank of Malabrigo sock yarn into a nice, neat ball. I was worried, I thought I had tried to wind it once before with no success, but I must have been mistaken. I also successfully spit-spliced the new yarn to the old one. I do love a good spit-splice, no nasty ends to weave in later. I was also successful in finding a skein of purple sock yarn to finish the shawl off with!
   All in all, it was a good day yesterday. Went to Barnes and Noble to finally get my hardcover copy of Hit List, the newest book by my favorite author, Laurell K. Hamilton. It's the 20th book in my favorite series, Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter. Now I have them all in hard cover *and* on my nook!
   Today, I am attending a Pampered Chef party at my daughter's house, then coming home to relax by the nice, cool pool. Have a great Sunday, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment