Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Progress at last!

  
   Today, I finally screwed up my courage and blocked my Elizabeth Zimmermann Pi Shawl. It dried pretty quickly, and is absolutely gorgeous! When I had it all laid out on my son's bed, opened the windows, and turned on the fans, I got my bathing suit on and went to Bonny's house! We had a really good time, swimming, talking and listening to music. I got to work on my tan a little, as well.
   Unfortunately, the chaos fairy has me in her sights again. I stubbed my toe, this time on my left foot. I stubbed it on the tall concrete foundation of their diving board. By the time  I got home, the top portion of my toe was turning purple. So now both feet have stubbed toes! I still have no feeling in the toe I stubbed on my right foot! That one I stubbed twice, on the same immovable object in my basement, two days apart. That was nearly two weeks ago! As two of my Twitter friends say: #FFS.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment