Monday, July 25, 2011

Play date!

  This evening, I had a play date with my favorite indie dyer/knitter and her Cherub! We just hung around together at her house, while I knitted, and she played on the computer and her new phone. Cherub also played on the new phone too, then got interested in showing me how she does her doll's hair, the washing, and styling, etc. She had a good time doing it, too. She even made a show out of it! After a while, she stopped and played Angry Birds on the phone again. Kim then picked up her knitting, and we were off to the races once again. To make a good time even better, she gave me some Malibrigo out of her stash! I am so thrilled! Thanks, Hon!!
  I had a very stressful few days, in which not a single person answered any of my text messages! I thought either 1. they were mad at me for some reason, or 2. my phone was broken... I decided to go on Twitter and she what one friend was up to, which is how I learned she was having severe phone problems!  So that answered one question! The other friend was busy working, or not having her phone on her.  I feel much better now that I've had some Kim time, and tomorrow I have some Bonny time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment