Thursday, July 21, 2011

Didn't knit today!!

  What with all the excitement of the job interview, and the excessive heat, I didn't knit at all today! I am thoroughly ashamed of myself. However, I will make up for it tomorrow!
   I am also jazzed about something else. In a few days, there will, temporarily, be an empty bedroom in my house! This means I can finally get some blocking done! I have two shawls to be blocked so far, and I hope to have the third one ready soon. I guess I better get my ass in gear! These shawls don't knit themselves!
   It's still so hot and humid outside, at almost 11 p.m., I'm thinking about leaving the air conditioner on in the bedroom over night. It's almost time to turn off the one in the livig room. And for goodness sake, don't let me forget to check the water level in the pool! I had to put the hose in it a couple of hours ago, when I turned the filter on. Hubs suggested running the filter at night to save electricity. When I turned it on, the skimmer was sucking air, which isn't good. Now I need to go check the water level, so I'll say good night! Hope to have a productive day tomorrow! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment