Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Doctor visit and more!

   I went to the Doctor this afternoon. My shoulder has been acting up for quite a while now, and I figured it's finally time to have it checked.  I also wanted him to check my foot, the one I stubbed twice last week? No bones are broken in my foot, which is good. I do need to see the Orthopedics doctor, though. Not really looking forward to that.  
   After I left the doctor's office, finally, I stopped at the pharmacy to drop off all our new scrips. When I got home, as a matter of habit, I check the answering machine, just to see if anybody called while I was out. Usually, no one calls, ever. Today was different! It was someone calling me for a job interview! I will call back tomorrow morning, and see what happens. My first job interview since the one for MiCrus/Philips/NXP, which was in 1995, I believe....Holy Shit, Batman! I will keep you updated on what happens...

1 comment:

  1. Eager to know how the appointment with the orthopedics doc went.

    ReplyDelete