Friday, May 3, 2013

No rest for the wicked

    This really sucks. I again have nothing to write about. It's not like there's nothing happening in my life, it's just that all the good stuff is happening to other people. And that makes it not my story to tell.


    Aaarrggghhhh. I want to tell it all. But I can't. And there's not much going on in my life right now. The most exciting thing that's happened is that I got Hubs to go for a walk with me the other day. Down the road a little and across the street is the back of one of the town parks. There's a nice path through the woods, and it leads to the tennis courts, playground, and skate board park. The skate board park is kind of new.


    On the way, there's another path that leads down to a wide part of the creek that runs behind our house, and there's a water fall down there too. We went down to the falls, Hubs promised there was a less steep way to come back out. He was right!


    My crochet project is done, I've started another knitting project. There is also a crocheted shawl I would love to try it. It's all skulls. Really cool. I have been trying for two days to get the pattern from the website into the documents on my laptop, with no success. My friend has already done it, so I asked her to make me a copy.


    I even have yarn in my stash that I'd like to use for the shawl. YAY! Any time I can not spend money it makes my Hubs happy. And now, dinner is ready, so I gotta go....

No comments:

Post a Comment