Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm So Very Tired Tonight

   Getting up at 5:30 a.m. sucks. That's why I'm so tired tonight. I wouldn't take a nap either, if I did then I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. I was so tired, I can't even tell you how many times I almost fell asleep in my chair.


   I did go out today, to Michaels. I didn't get to go yesterday, my bestest buddy canceled on me. I wasn't too upset, really, I was so sore, I could hardly walk. It worked out for the best. So I went today, and used a 25% off coupon, for entire purchase! I got three balls of wool yarn for $10. Not too bad.


    Since I was in the plaza, I went to the Stop n Shop down there. Our new one that opened just this past Friday is very nice, but I'll wait for the furor to die down. I don't like shopping in a huge crowd, or having to wait for a parking space. O do need to go exploring the new one, I need to find where they put the bottle return machines. I have some bags piling up that need to be returned.


     I am so tired, I had to put my knitting up. I can't keep my eyes open. Very soon I will go to bed, as I have another early day tomorrow. But tomorrow, Hubs won't be getting up too, so I can sleep until 5:45. Woo hoo!


    I almost didn't post tonight, but I decided that since I already skipped a day recently, I can't skip another one without a Dr's note. I wouldn't want you guys to worry about me.  So here I am, and if I sound a bit out of it, I am. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment