Sunday, November 4, 2012

Didn't Post Yesterday...

   I didn't post yesterday, actually for a few reasons. First, I worked my four hour shift on my feet, and was very tired. After I got home, I was only able to rest for a couple of hours before we went out to dinner to celebrate the 23rd birthday of my youngest child.


   And the second? Yesterday would have been my dad's 80th birthday. I can't believe he's been gone for 20 years and about 4 months. I spent some time yesterday, thinking about him, wondering what he would be like if he had lived. I can't picture him as an octogenarian! It blows my mind.


    Today I put in another four hours on my feet, and again I'm exhausted. My legs really hurt. I'm hoping that eventually, I'll get used to it again. I think it's going to take some time. One day at a time, I guess. Or, more accurately, one weekend at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment