Sunday, July 21, 2013

I stand corrected

    I had a nice visit with my expectant daughter yesterday, she came over to swim. We spent a good part of the day together. It was good to see her! Of course, we talked a lot. And it seems I was premature in stating that the baby is a boy. The doctors are saying that "so far, it looks like a boy." So they aren't truly sure yet. What you can be sure of is that when we are positive, I will shout it from the rooftops!

   
    The pool water has cooled off a little bit, it was 84 yesterday, and is still 84 again today. Believe it or not it still felt refreshing when the air temp was over 90!

   
    As far as the knitting goes, I'm still working on the arm warmers. They are coming along slowly but surely. It's just been too darn hot to think about knitting. I have been reading, however! I'm so thankful for my nook! I also have a kindle fire HD, I use that for playing games, although I do have several book in it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment