Saturday, July 13, 2013

Knitting News

    I have good news, and bad news. The good news is that the 1st arm warmer is off the needles. I am not going to sew it up because of the bad news, which is that it's too small for my arm.


    As I knitted along, I checked it, and it went around then. I tried to bind off as loosely as possible, but with Homespun I have a problem because of the multitude fibers that get all tangled up. Anyway it's now too small. I think I might buy some of the original recommended yarn, Jiffy, and try again. This time I will do more increases towards the end of it.


    Look for more updates in the future. And I hope I can find a longer needle than 16", so I can do them both at the same time! That's also the best way to do sweater sleeves too, by the way! That way you are sure they are the same length.

No comments:

Post a Comment