Saturday, July 27, 2013

Knitting report and other news

    I have begun another super secret knitting project. I won't say what it is, but I will say it's from Elizabeth Zimmermann. The yarn I bought is working out well. I thought I wouldn't have nearly enough, but it looks like I'll only need a couple more skeins. Not too bad at all.


     I hope to go to Michaels tomorrow and get it. But not until after the birthday party Hubs and I will be attending. That'll be fun! You gotta love it when birthday parties are held in bars.


    Today our son Jesse stopped by on his way through and dropped off the bottle of rum he got for me when they were on their cruise. It's Vaanilla flavored, made in St. Maartin. MMMMMM. Can't wait to break into that!  I'll try and check back with you all on how it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment