Sunday, July 28, 2013

Knitting and reading

    That's me, knitting and reading. I am working on the super secret project, getting close to 25% along.  And when I'm not doing that, I'm reading. I read through all the books I got for my nook, and I don't want to buy any more at this time, so I'm rereading the whole Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series, from the beginning. All twenty two books. I started book 1 yesterday.


    Tomorrow I get to hang with my granddaughter for a while, while her mom takes her little brother to the dentist. I'm looking forward to that. Can't wait to see what she'll want to do.


    When my son and his girlfriend went on their cruise, they brought mama back a bottle of Vaanilla Rum from St. Maarten. I broke into it last evening, and it's really good! I just poured a shot over ice and filled the glass up with Seagrams Ginger Ale. My usual treatment for alcohol, usually vanilla vodka.


    I've been buying those little cans of my soda, because they are just the right size for my drinks. I was highly disappointed to discover that they are part of that whole "controlled serving size" thing that is so popular these days. But I'll buy them anyway, because they are the perfect size for my drinks without wasting the rest of the bigger can.


    So that's what's keeping me busy, knitting and reading, and a little drink or two in the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment