Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In Which I Gave In

    I gave in and went to Fishkill with Hubs yesterday. It makes him feel better, even though the house is now occupied, he still hates it. Now the downstairs bathroom sink is leaking. He knows how to fix it, but because it's such a tiny sink, he needs to take the whole sink off the wall. Unfortunately, when he put it back in place last time, he made it really, really secure, so it's going to be difficult to take off the wall again.


    We didn't get home until after 8 p.m. and I was really tired, so I didn't get to blog last night. I didn't have that much to say anyway. I am glad I got to see the kitten, Gizmo, since he had just had surgery that morning. He was still groggy and sleepy when we got there. He had gotten neutered.


    I didn't realize it, but that baby is nearly 5 months old. He is still so little. It makes sense now, since I found out that he was the runt of the litter.  So he will never get very big. That's not a bad thing, Ozzy was also a runt.  Big cats are cool, but little ones are better.


    On our way down to Fishkill, we made some stops, and got the air pillows we need to close the pool. So that's on the menu for next weekend.


    I am taking my camera to Miss Malia's today, so hopefully I can get some photos while she naps today.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment