Friday, June 28, 2013

Still not crafting

    That's right, I'm hanging my head in shame. I just don't feel like it. Although I was on Ravelry this morning, looking at crocheted sweater patterns. My good friend Kim is crocheting a granny square shawl, and she's kind of inspired me to crochet something with sock or lace weight yarn, and not a too small hook.


    Anyone who knows me knows I prefer the bigger hooks. The bigger the better, really. I detest using any hook smaller than maybe a G or H.  And these days, I'm wanting to crochet a sweater. Or maybe a shawl. Who knows? But either way, I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Why not? You can make a very lacey something with a larger hook, right? I still am inexperienced with crochet but I think a light jacket in sock weight with lots of trebles would be WONDERFUL over all those sundresses my friends say, "I would NEVER let my arms show. You are brave to wear that." Brave my right butt cheek, I am suffering from the HEAT.

    ReplyDelete