Sunday, June 2, 2013

To storm or not to storm...

    All day, I've been waiting for these "severe" storms to hit our area. I love me a good thunderstorm. The energy is absolutely invigorating. When I went out earlier, I saw dark clouds to the north, I figured Staatsburg and Rhinebeck were getting stormed on.


    So I came home and waited some more. There was a nice breeze blowing, so I pulled the curtains back from our front windows. It actually got kind of dark for a while, and I heard one rather loud, ominous thunder boom. But that was all we got.


    It's now just after 6 pm, and although it did thunder again, it still hasn't let loose on my quaint little town. Every once on a while my Weather Channel app on my laptop lets out a thunder boom, just to let me know that it's possible for a storm to hit us.
You will forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment