Thursday, March 28, 2013

confession

    They say that confession is good for the soul. So I have one for you today. Those who know me, know that I usually have no use for "reality" TV shows. Except for the house hunting, or home repair ones, anyway. And I do have a secret crush on Swamp People.


    Well, I am now an official fan of Duck Dynasty. Hubs had started watching it, so I was there once or twice when he was watching. After a while, I started getting interested. They are some really funny people. I also admit to a huge crush on Jase. I am currently plotting the demise of his wife, to be followed by the luring of him to upstate NY, where he will be captured and become my secret hidden love.


    I just get the biggest kick out of the whole family! They are hysterical, and it's been a long time since I laughed so much watching TV. Jase is adorable, I love how he enunciates his words and sentences just like his dad. And I love the color of his hair and beard.


    In fact, I like this show so much that now Swamp People seems kind of lame. And that is a shame, because I enjoyed that show. Oh well. The Robertson's are much more entertaining, and that is the main reason I watch TV in the first place, to be entertained. Period.

2 comments:

  1. We became duck crazed about 6 months ago. We have watched almost every episode on demand. Cole and Nash are known to quote Si-isms. A great laugh and no bleeping makes for good television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Si is very funny! I love to see my Hubs laughing at him and his antics.

    ReplyDelete