Sunday, March 10, 2013

Not just another Saturday night

    I got home late last night, so no post yesterday. Last evening, I attended my first Bar Mitzvah. It was a very interesting ceremony. The party afterwards was more for all the kids, but the adults had a great meal to eat!


    The photographer did a booming business.The ladies of our Stitch n Bitch group who attended had a group photo taken, and we each have a copy. We got one for our missing comrade-in-yarn also.


   Much to my surprise, my son had also been invited to the Bar Mitzvah too! Not only him, but the other karate instructors, and some of the students who are friends of the Bar Mitzvah boy, Sean. I didn't find out that Jesse was going until about a week before the event. I don't know why I was shocked, he's been teaching Sean karate longer than I've been friends with Sean's mom!


    It was a beautiful day yesterday, sunny and warm. The snow we got earlier in the week is now all gone. And again today, it's sunny and warm. It almost gives me hope that Spring is nearly here, for real. Hopefully the snow season is over, and I sincerely hope we don't get any Spring snow storms.


    I should mention that both Kim and I brought our knitting, but we didn't get to knit, it was just too darn dark in the party room.


    I would like to mention one last thing. I want a new pair of my favorite shoes, Dansko clogs. I intend to discuss this Hubs and get his approval in the next few days. Here is a photo of the pair I covet:

    I think they would look awesome with my Silver Cow Coach bag... Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment