Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Story in Pictures

    Yesterday was my birthday. I had a really nice, quiet day with my beloved Hubs. Lots of friends on facebook wished me a happy birthday. My very good friend Kim H. and her Cherub actually made me a birthday cake! Here are some photos I took, just a little while ago:





    This cake is really good! We were too stuffed after dinner last night to sample it. Then I spent most of the day today with my daughter, who is now visibly pregnant! We went to Babies R Us so she could work on her registry.


    Then we went out to lunch, where I unexpectedly ran into a former friend! We exchanged greetings and it was all friendly. I wonder if we can be friends again. I've kind of missed her. We'll just have to wait and see what develops.


    I had some thoughts about getting older. After all, I'm nearly pushing 60 now, and it really sucks. But no matter how old I get, my handsome Hubs will always be my young stud.


    Excuse me, I have to go finish my cake....

No comments:

Post a Comment