Friday, August 16, 2013

Time got away

    Time got away from me yesterday, and I never got a chance to write to you! Today almost got away from me too. I babysat my beautiful grandbabies today. We had fun, but now I'm really tired.


     There's a little progress on the Super Secret Project, as the grandkids let me knit sometimes when I'm there. I've really been slacking, I'm still mostly reading. I believe I've worked my way up to book 9 of the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series. It's called Obsidian Butterfly. It's like all of them in the series, extremely good. I don't think I need to state again that Laurell K. Hamilton is my very favorite author.


   For a while there, I was reading a whole book a day. I really didn't mean to rush through them that fast. I'd like to take my time, but I've read them more than once, and they're very familiar to me.


    Well, I know it's not that late but I'm that tired. So good night to all of you!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment