Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Knitting, not knitting

    This morning I knit about six rows on the Super Secret Project. That's all I could manage. You see, last night I didn't sleep. At all. I just laid there listening to the crickets, the stream rushing by, and the occasional car driving by the house. I think I finally fell asleep sometime after Hubs' alarm went off at 5:30. And I woke up a little after 7.


    So today I'm extremely grumpy. I really did knit, at least until I didn't trust myself with it any more. I even tried to nap, since my favorite napping conditions were happening. Mainly, it was raining. I love to nap listening to the rain. I also love when it rains at night. But after about half an hour it became clear that I wasn't going to get a nap. I felt completely awake again.


   I have done laundry which requires going up and down the stairs, I washed all the dishes. All that's left is to get the clothes out of the dryer, and fold and put them away. There's no guarantee I won't collapse at some point before Hubs gets home from work. But he knows I didn't sleep, so he'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment