Sunday, August 18, 2013

Daughter Time!

    Today I must confess that I didn't knit. Again. But I spent part of my day with my beloved pregnant daughter! We wouldn't want her to see her Super Secret Project now, would we? It's so nice to get to spend some time with her. Now that she's showing!!


 
 I went with her when she went grocery shopping. Then I got to watch as she put it all away. She got all "housewifey and shit" on me again. I just love it! It makes me happy to see her so content. I can't wait to meet this baby!
 
 
Here is the newest photo of her and her husband, Mike. This was just taken a few days ago! It's now my new favorite photo of them together!
 
 
 
I won't say much else, cause she reads this, but I couldn't be prouder of her or happier for her.  She is doing all the right things, making all the right decisions, at the right times. I wasn't as smart when I was young. Maybe I paved the way by showing her what not to do?
 
 
I do have plans to spend part of tomorrow with my friend Bonny, and we are going to be crafting. She will crochet and I will knit. I promise!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is lovely and I like the couples photo, too.

    ReplyDelete