Monday, August 22, 2011

Let's add photos!

   Yesterday, as I sat and drank my orange juice, I had two stories in my mind. I shared one of them. Now, for the life of me, I can't remember the second story. But I shall persevere.
   Several years ago I bought my Hubs a nice digital camera for Christmas. He hasn't used it that much, just to shoot pics of a turkey he shot, a bunch of pics of birds on the beach in Rehoboth, and some of our now deceased dog and two fish.
   I decided to ask him if I could use his camera to take photos of my craft projects, for use on facebook, this blog, and possibly even my etsy shop. Of course, he said yes! So I have spent the last couple of days familiarizing myself with the camera, and have taken a few pictures.
   As I look around as I type this, I don't see any way to add my fabulous photos to my blog. Wait a minute, there's the "Add" button. Let's give this a shot! Nope, that's just to let you all know where I am, location wise. Not what I am looking for...
   Dang it, I can't drag and drop the photo. I can't copy and paste it either... I guess my blog will continue to photo-less, at least temporarily. I hope it doesn't take too long to figure it out! If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to fb message me, or leave a comment the blog.
   Now, I'm cooking dinner. Hubs and I were up at 5 a.m. So, we are both pretty tired. He actually got to take a nap, but I couldn't get to sleep. Now the chicken breasts are in the oven, seasoned with Montreal Steak seasoning. I love that stuff, on almost everything. I've used it on chicken, pork, lamg, even steak! It's also good on veggies. That's for you, Laura.
   Time to go, side dishes are waiting to be prepared. Have a good night and if anyone can help with my photo problem, please let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. We love Montreal Steak Seasoning and on veggies it's outstanding. A good barbecue recipe: Cut up broccoli into stalks. Peel stalks. Place broccoli in Ziploc bag. Pour in some olive oil, salt, pepper, and ample Parmesan cheese. Seal and shake bag. Grill broccoli. It's soooooooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete