Friday, March 23, 2012

Awesome Brownies and Blanket Progress

   I believe I have redeemed myself in the brownie department. I made some new ones last night, and added lots of nuts and peanut butter chips, as promised. They are so delicious! I have even taken a photo of one to show you!


   And this is a corner piece! They are usually dry, and crusty at the edge. This one is so supremely moist, it makes me want to weep. Just kidding. But they really did turn out better than I had dared to hope.

   Now on to the progress on the blanket. I took these photos last night, and like I mentioned earlier, it really is coming along. I am very excited about it.


   It didn't look this fuzzy when I saw it on the camera... Oh, well, you get the general idea. I like the basket weave look. I never said I was a good photographer...


     Here is the photo of the corner I was talking about the other day. I hope you all understood what I meant about doing the border...   Either way, it is shown here. We had Stitch n Bitch this morning, and it was just Kim and myself. We had a good time, as usual. Good friends, great coffee, and good food. Does it get any better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment