Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I Noticed on Sunday....

   My regular readers are aware that I have been watching Midsomer Murders on Netflix. I am currently working my way through season 11. Only one more season is available after this one. Sunday, I was in hog heaven, as Hubs had gone to a 3-D shoot at his bow club. Therefore, I had some time all to myself, which meant of course, a Midsomer Murders Marathon!

   So there I was, working my way through season 10, when I noticed that in the episode that had just started, the starring actor looked different. As I watched further, I decided that he must have had some "work" done on his face! He had been so cute, a typical middle aged man, with some lines and wrinkles. He had a face with lots of character! Now, I see his cheeks are all smooth. Many of his lines and wrinkles are diminished or gone altogether.

   I got out my camera, and took a couple of photos from the TV, when he was in a close up. After the episode was finished, I actually went back to an episode a few before the latest one, and watched again, until they showed him in close up. I took a photo of that too. And yup, there is a difference. He didn't have a lot of work done, not a whole drastic face lift, but he had his face tightened somehow. I was very disappointed.

   Now he doesn't look like his character any more. He seems more vain, somehow. I must say, I am disappointed. So here are his photos, you decide, and tell me if I am wrong.

   First, the before face, with lots of character:


Now what I call the after photo, with the smooth cheeks:


   So you guys be the judge, and please tell me if I'm wrong. His name is John Nettles. And I liked him better in the BEFORE photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment