Friday, March 2, 2012

Stitch n Bitch and More!

  Today we had a very small Stitch n Bitch, as Kim H. and I were the only ones in attendance. We did, however, have a very nice breakfast and chat. I actually had to leave early this time, as I had some things to attend to before I went off to babysit Miss Malia.

   We are playing musical cars this weekend at my house. My son is going to two different Karate tournaments, and had asked to borrow his dad's truck. So therefore, Hubs needs to borrow my Jeep to go to work. We found out this morning that another wrinkle had been added. Jess will be leaving by 6 a.m., before his dad gets home from work. So he needs to take my Jeep to work tonight as well.

   So not only did the truck get all it's debris removed, I had to make my Jeep habitable for Hubs as well. I also needed to get some gas, and food for dinner. Also, I was given the mission to get Hubs more cigars, as he was out of them. I managed to get all my errands done in time. I still don't know how. 

   So I will be housebound at night while Hubs is at work this weekend. Why don't I drive Jesse's car? I don't like it. It's a VW, and the second VW with a standard transmission I have ever driven.  I have come to the conclusion that all VW's have a very small, tight, shift pattern. I don't like that, I can never figure out if I'm in the right gear. Am I in 1st or 3rd? 2nd or 4th? No idea.  I much prefer my Jeep's nice big shift pattern.

   As a point of observation, I actually did knit at Stitch n Bitch this morning, I am still knitting on Miss Samantha's scarf! Tah-dah! And Kim was winding a hank of yarn into a ball. Before and after eating. Just so you all know, I do still knit and crochet on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment