Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally! Some Craft Progress!

   There I was this morning, sitting in the recliner at Bonny's house. I got my knitting out of my purse and started working on it. She commented that it looked great, it's really coming along. So I stopped, and actually looked at it. She was right!  It is coming along!  In fact, it's almost done!  There's not much yarn left to go! I have been working on it every so often, and not really looking at it. It is actually quite long now.

  I was going to take a photo of it, but there's no good place in my house to show it off. Maybe I will take it to Kim H's in the morning and take a photo or two there. Maybe Cherub will even model it for me. I am just so thrilled that this project is almost over with. It is even beginning to inspire me to pick up another WIP and work on that one some more! There are several shawls in my bag that need to be finished. Wouldn't that be worth working on this scarf?

   I do have another project in my mind, to start soon. I want to make a knitted baby blanket to have on hand for the day I find out that I will be having another grandbaby. I still have some crocheted ones left, but I really want to make a special knitted one. I need to start looking for pattern books or pamphlets. I also want to make Elizabeth Zimmermann's surprise baby jacket. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment