Friday, March 9, 2012

New Project Started!

   Yes! I have finally started a new project. I will be making some baby things to add to my stash of baby things, to replace the ones I have already given away. These new ones will be knitted, as all the others are crocheted. I believe I told you I wanted to make some knitted ones, as they are lighter than the crocheted ones.

   I have even taken photos of my progress. I wasn't sure I liked the pattern, as I am making it up as I go along. I was going to frog it back to the border and do another stitch pattern, but I have decided to keep going. If I don't like it, I can give it away to someone else. And white yarn is easy enough to get.

  
  Here it is, from a little distance. The next one is more close up.



   I am so excited to have started another project. I am really looking forward to knitting little baby sweaters. My friend Kim has even said she is looking forward to knitting baby things too. She refuses to use acrylic, so she will work in super wash wool. Still machine washable, it just can't be put in the dryer. There's nothing as lovely as wool baby things.

   One last thing, I just want to say thanks to my readers! Much to my surprise, I have been read just over 5,000 times since I started. Granted, it's been about 8 months, but I never thought anyone would read it! I know some of the really popular blogs get read that much in one month, but I am happy to be read at all... Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment