Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sorry for the Hiccup!

   Yeah, so I didn't blog yesterday! It's that time of year when the Hubs gets PMS, and I need to put my laptop up or else. It's a really ugly time. But I think he's better now, so I am back. I will still have to be careful, though.

   I had some really good news! A couple of days ago, my friend sent me a text message, that she had gotten a job at my favorite store. And if she like it, she was going to quit her other job. Well, today she called me, and she loves it! And the better news? They want someone else. And hopefully that will be me!!  She told them that I was interested, and we will just have to see what happens. I am very excited!

   I am going to talk to the mom of my toddler tomorrow when I go. I want to give her some time to find another sitter. Since I'm not sure when I will start, hopefully it gives her enough time to find someone else.

   Well, that's about it for today. I am really coming along on the future-baby-blanket... Hopefully I can get photos for tomorrow's post. As Paula Deen says, Bye Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment