Friday, October 5, 2012

T G I F

    At long last, it's Friday! Being as I have never, ever, worked anywhere that had a five day, forty hour work week, this feeling is rather new to me. I'm enjoying it!


    Miss Malia cooperated today, and napped for an hour and a half, allowing me to get lots more crocheting done on the baby blanket. She was even in a relatively good mood too, it seems her snuffles have passed. I wish mine would!


    Today as I drove to Miss Malia's house, my very favorite Nah-Nah song was playing on the radio! That is "Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin" by Journey. A Nah-Nah song is one in which there is a chorus of Nah-Nah's.  Another example is "Angel is the Centerfold" by J. Geils Band. I love Nah-Nah songs. Unfortunately, those two are just about the only ones I can ever think of.


No comments:

Post a Comment