Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Settling In

   This being only the second day that Hubs is actually working during the day, we haven't truly settled in to the new routine yet. Especially since both mornings, I had to get up before he did. My early morning charge, the Cherub, needed me yesterday and today this week.

   
    So the rest of this week will be interesting, in the mornings. Hubs' alarm will be going off at 6:05. I get to stay in bed, if I can manage to get back to sleep. Somehow, I doubt I will be able to accompish that. But I will do my best.


    I made us a nice dinner last night, our favorite meat on a stick, and garlic mashed potatoes. Yum. I'm finding it convenient that Hubs is gone during the day, now I can wash dishes and vaccuum all I want to (not that I want to...). It's difficult to do those things while someone is sleeping, and you can't make any noise.


    Progress on the next baby blanket is coming along. I just started on the second skein this morning. The shower for this mom is in less than two weeks now. I'd better get a move on. It shouldn't take that long at all, and I will do my best to get it done and laundered before the shower day.

No comments:

Post a Comment