Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Another Wreck of a Night

    Last, I was really tired. I got up at 5:30 am, to go sit with the cherub, and of course, stayed up all day. So of course I was tired. I went in to go to bed at 10:00.


    I fell alseep, and the first time I woke up, the clock read 1:30 am. I had to get out of bed and go find the clicker to turn off the TV. It was wedged under Hubs' arm. I yanked it out, ungently. I then tried to go back to sleep.


    I learned two things last night, the first of which is: don't go to sleep with a headache. It was much worse when I got up this morning at 5:30. You'd think that with all the time I was just laying there, not sleeping, I would have gotten up and taken something for my headache. But you would be wrong. I was so warm and snuggly, I had no desire to get up and walk into the cold kitchen.


    I know I must have gotten some sleep, at some point, because I dreamed. And that is the second thing I learned last night. I never knew you could be drunk in a dream. I was, last night. I don't even drink, hardly ever any more. It was a weird experience, to say the least. And I had the headache in my drunk dream, too, and kept taking painkillers and drinking water in my dream. It didn't help.


    Why oh why can't I dream about knitting? That's what I want to dream about! I would love to dream of me wearing my newly knit sweater. I need to know which color yarn to get....

No comments:

Post a Comment