Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday, Sweet Saturday

    Today, I took the day off from my weekends-only part time job. You see, I had convinced my daughter to have a 31 purse party, so I could check out one of their purses that I really liked.


   Her Pampered Chef friend also sells the 31 products, so she knows all of us, and has been to Sara's house more than once. That party was today. I went, and had a good time. I must say I was pleasantly surprised that the bag I liked was actually much bigger than I thought it would be. So, of course, I ordered one!


    It also just so happened to be Sara's birthday today. My oldest child, my heart. It makes me so happy to see her settled and married to a great man. But don't tell him I said that... I wouldn't want him to get a bigger head.


    I hung around after the others had left; I wanted to see his hands, for Gamer glove thumb hole placement. Once that had been decided, I beat feet, and let the kids decide where he would be taking her out to dinner to celebrate.


   But tomorrow, it's back to work. I am still hoping some local friends will stop by the Hudson Valley Market Place to see me. There are a lot of vendors there, selling all kinds of things, from mattresses to purses, and clothes to jewelry. I hope to see some of you there! Remember, it's that gift giving season again!


No comments:

Post a Comment