Friday, December 21, 2012

Knitting Progress Report

    A lot has been accomplished in the five days since I took the last photos of my sweater! Here is how it looks right now:


    I am pretty darn proud of how it's turning out! Like I said, I used two full skeins of the cream color, and started the denim blue. I'm saving the rest of the cream for the collar and the tops of the sleeves. Then I'll finish the sleeves in the denim.


   But first, I have to finish the body of the sweater. I'm making it longer than the pattern says, I like 'em tunic length.


    With all that said, I have a confession to make. I am finding that I'm not enjoying crocheting any more. I'm having to force myself to work on the gamer gloves. And that's not a good thing. I will still do the crocheted baby blankets, they are too freaking awesome to not make them. Here is what they look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment