Thursday, December 13, 2012

random thoughts after a night of little sleep

   1. We got some shopping done yesterday, two out of three of the hard gifts. Goddess bless Sam's Club.

   2. I am tired and a bit on the cranky side. I really need my coffee today, but there's no half and half left in the fridge. It just doesn't taste the same with milk.

   3. I know of some people who are big Josh Groban fans. I heard him sing this morning, and I don't get it. I'm not impressed. He was amusing on the chat portion of the show, but singing? Not so much.

    4. I'm having second thoughts about using good wool for my sweater. I'm thinking I can buy two of the one pound acrylics, and have the practice sweater done for less than $20. If that one comes out properly, then  I may invest the money in the wool. And I get two sweaters.

    5. I love hedgehogs. I have a small collection of them, always looking for more. I found a giant stuffed one, in Sam's Club yesterday! He was so cute! Of course, Hubs wouldn't buy him for me, and I didn't ask. It was soft, a pillow for kids to lay on, on the floor, and watch TV.

    6. I sort of wish someone would knit that sweater for me.

    7. Hubs and I have an anniversary coming up. This coming Monday, it will be 24 years since we got married. Where did the time go? I still feel like a newlywed. I have to say, this has been the happiest time of my life, even with the few rough patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment