Sunday, December 30, 2012

crafting update

    I've been working on the Gamer Gloves while waiting for the sweater yarn to come. I know it's been a long time since I crocheted for any length of time, but seriously. I'm only able to get through two, maybe three rows, and my hands start hurting.


    But I persevered, and one glove is now ready for a try on, and I've made decent progress on the other. I'm still hoping to get them both done before I cast on my sweater. I received an email yesterday, letting me know that my yarn had shipped. I'm hoping, even with the New Years holiday, I may get it Wednesday, maybe Thursday.


    I must tell you, I dreamed last night that I was casting on the sweater. How odd is that? Do you think I might be looking forward to it? I really am...

No comments:

Post a Comment